Client Relationship Manager
The Centennial seeks to hire a talented Client Relationship Manager who is responsible for providing consultative support to develop and maintain relationships with The Centennial clients. This position requires a motivated, self directed individual who thrives working in a fast paced team environment. Account Managers are responsible for evaluating, designing, implementing, and maintaining client benefit programs. This includes educating clients on the administration of benefit plans and compliance issues as well as acting as the liaison between the client and vendors/carriers. Additionally, this role includes partnering with the benefit consultant sales team to analyze client/market data for proposals and client presentations. The Client Relationship Manager position offers a great opportunity to make an impact and be of value for the The Centennial Team and its clients.
- 5-7 years of account management or client service/relationship management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with clients and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels within a corporate organization (HR, CEO, CFO, etc.).
- Solutions-oriented team player who demonstrates integrity in all interactions.
- Ability to handle multiple client projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to adapt to changes with a positive attitude.
- Detail and process-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Client Databases.
- Human Resources and/or Employee Benefits experience with a broker or carrier a plus (Industry-specific training will be provided).
- Bachelors Degree required.
The Centennial CULTURE – Our most important asset
- Passion for service
- Growth oriented
- Caring for others
- Focused on relationship building
Compensation & Benefits
The Centennial provides competitive compensation including base salary, objective based bonus program and benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, disability, life insurance, 401(k) matching and profit sharing programs
The Centennial is a full-service employee benefits brokerage and consulting firm specializing in the design, implementation, communication, and management of benefits programs. Our mission is to create value for employers by providing services that represent their benefits philosophies and financial objectives. We achieve this by building relationships based on long-term loyalty and trust, which has helped us to maintain a 98+% client retention rate. The Centennial enjoys being among the top 1% of brokers for carriers including Blue Cross, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Shield and Health Net.
For immediate consideration please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 714-740-0233. Please use the title Client Relationship Manger in the subject line.
The Centennial is an equal opportunity employer.