The Account Coordinator reports to the Client Relationship Manager and is responsible for providing administrative support to the Client Relationship Manager in any of the following areas: open enrollment, scanning and saving documentation, organizing and maintaining client files, researching client claims, eligibility, and billing issues, responding to client requests as needed, creating plan summaries and related documentation, calculating client rates, updating Salesforce, and following up with all requests to ensure tasks are complete. The Account Coordinator will represent Centennial in a positive and confident manner assuring Outstanding Customer Service to our new and existing clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinate open enrollment meetings. This includes preparing benefit summaries, Flyers, PowerPoints, order open enrollment materials, and assemble kits.
- Maintain new/existing client files (blue and green folders) and Salesforce database
- Manage the 5500 filing process for Employers with over 100 employees
- Prepare Administration updates and web flyers
- Assist with processing enrollment forms and creating payroll deduction reports and benefit census
- Act as a proposal manager. This includes preparing census, requesting preliminary quotes and tracking the proposal process
- Provide ongoing support to clients with resolution of claims and eligibility issues
- Answer client inquiries when the Client Relationship Manager is out of the office
CENTENNIAL CULTURE – Our most important asset
- Passion for service
- Growth oriented
- Caring for others
- Focused on relationship building
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The Centennial provides competitive compensation including base salary, objective based bonus program and benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401(k) matching and profit sharing programs.
The Centennial is a full-service employee benefits brokerage and consulting firm specializing in the design, implementation, communication, and management of benefits programs. Our mission is to create value for employers by providing services that represent their benefits philosophies and financial objectives. We achieve this by building relationships based on long-term loyalty and trust, which has helped us to maintain a 98+% client retention rate.
For immediate consideration please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or fax to 714-740-0233. Please use the title Account Coordinator in the subject line.
The Centennial is an equal opportunity employer.