401K Sales Consultant
The Centennial seeks to hire an ambitious 401K Sales Consultant who is committed to producing new business revenue while ensuring overall client satisfaction by proactively managing and anticipating the needs of clients and prospects by providing support, research and troubleshooting. Key responsibilities will include adding 3 - 5 new clients per month as well as designing, implementing, communicating and servicing 401K benefits programs for new and existing clients. New clients are obtained through referrals, centers of influence, established strategic partners and direct marketing campaigns. Day to day activities include conducting initial sales meetings (2 - 4 meetings per day), presenting to client prospects, driving and managing the client decision making process, conducting enrollment meetings, and providing ongoing service to Centennial 401K clients.
- 3 – 5 years of successful sales experience in outside sales, business to business sales or business development.
- Series 6 license required, Series 7 a plus
- An individual of high integrity with good judgment skills & who is committed to doing what is right for their clients.
- Ability to communicate and interface effectively with CEOs, CFOs, Executive Staff and Human Resources Professionals.
- The drive to succeed and possess a professional track record of high achievement in sales.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, including presentation, persuasion, tact, negotiation and closing skills. Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
- Must be resourceful, responsive, team focused and dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
- Broad understanding of 401K plan designs and strong customer service experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
CENTENNIAL CULTURE – Our most important asset
- Passion for service
- Growth oriented
- Caring for others
- Focused on relationship building
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The Centennial provides competitive compensation including base salary, objective based bonus program and benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401(k) matching and profit sharing programs.
The Centennial is a full-service employee benefits brokerage and consulting firm specializing in the design, implementation, communication, and management of benefits programs. Our mission is to create value for employers by providing services that represent their benefits philosophies and financial objectives. We achieve this by building relationships based on long-term loyalty and trust, which has helped us to maintain a 98+% client retention rate.
For immediate consideration please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the title 401K Sales Consultant in the subject line.
The Centennial is an equal opportunity employer.