BlogsVoice of the Customer
June 23, 2016, by Ryan Miller
In April of this year, Centennial enlisted the services of an independent research consultant to personally meet with a representative sample of 30 current clients and gather their perspectives on Centennial’s strengths and identify any gaps in it’s skill sets, performance levels and ability to deliver customized benefits strategies that support their client’s business needs.
Two primary objectives included learning how well Centennial is meeting clients’ needs and understanding what our client’s see as the most crucial performance attributes. Below is both what we learned, and what are customers want more of:
What we learned
- Our people are looked at as reliable, good listeners, and have care about the success of our clients.
- Clients appreciated our disciplined and comprehensive open enrollment and accountability calendars throughout the year.
- Clients scored us very high in our ability to assist clients when navigating healthcare reform.
- Clients found value in our Compliance Briefcase, HR Concierge, and Help Desk.
What our customers would like to see more of
- Seminars and roundtable discussions with our clients.
- Long term strategic planning.
- More recommendations on new programs/products, even if the clients are not quite ready for them yet.
All in all, it was a great experience for us as an organization. We learned so much and have already started implementing processes based upon our clients feedback.
Only behalf of all of Centennial, we would like to thank each and every client that participated!
If you have any questions or would be interested in participating in upcoming opportunities like this, email email@example.com.