BlogsSigns You Need Help with Affordable Care Act (ACA) Compliance
September 8, 2015, by Matt Hanson
You or the ACA…who will win? In today’s regulatory environment it’s easy to feel confused or overwhelmed by mounting compliance requirements, but that doesn’t have to leave you feeling defeated. In fact, regulation is intended to protect and enhance your employees’ work experience, so remember that you and those new laws are on the same team!
Even if your priority is to provide high quality, compliant medical benefits for your workforce, you may be feeling lost or lacking the resources to effectively do so. You should know that you’re not alone. According to a recent ADP Research Institute study, only two out of ten small or mid-sized employers surveyed had a high level of confidence that they understand employer obligations under the ACA.
So how do you know if you need help with ACA compliance? Start by asking yourself these questions:
- Am I confident I am fully compliant with the ACA? Have I covered all my bases?
- Are there ways I can reduce paperwork and relieve stress?
- Are there ways to make benefits administration more efficient?
- Am I doing all that I can to ensure employees are healthy and happy?
- Am I giving employees enough quality healthcare choices?
- Am I offering an easy way for employees to make the right decision about their healthcare coverage?
With new and innovative solutions to address ACA compliance, Centennial doesn’t leave you with a single question unanswered. Not only will Centennial work closely with you to implement ACA compliant benefits with confidence, but you can also reduce stress, minimize paperwork and provide greater flexibility and choice to your employees along the way.
You’re invited to learn more about Centennial’s new True Choice online health insurance exchange and management platform here.